Sunday, May 21, 2006



Hmm thought I might start a blog, no real reason for it, just for a laugh really. It's not as if I have anything worth reading anyway!

The last few weeks have been tough....hurt my shoulder in the NPS in Ballinastoe on May 7th, so missed the next round on May 14th in Lumpers, though in a way I'm sort of glad I did, it was a horrible day and very muddy, not the sort of riding I'm best at. Besides, standing around in torrential rain getting soaked to the skin and handing out waterbottles and encouragement to the fine lads and lassies of MAD was fun! As usual, Ryan was our star performer, putting in some fine races. Someday I'll be as fast as him! Got a lot of catching up to do in the Club League also.... Up until the injury I'd been riding / training 3/4 times a week and now I haven't been out in 2 weeks, I'm itching to get back in the saddle again, feels like an eternity! Also getting quite fed up with the shoulder rotation exercises too....
To compound the problem, I also splashed out on some pimpy Hayes HFX Carbons and XT shifters for the hardtail and I'm dying to use them.

To add insult to injury I've been studying hard for the exams, which start Monday 22nd. To say that I'm totally screwed would be a massive understatement....

Thats about all for now, I'll update when theres anything I reckon is worth posting...or I just become bored.....

No comments: